I cannot stop talking about my new favorite restaurant - Yats! So, a couple weeks ago I stroll into Yats in Broad Ripple with two customers thinking it'd be a normal lunch discussing the enthralling world of roofing (ha, ha). I'm very aware of who in this city takes AMEX, but I didn't notice any credit card logos on the door. Uh oh...I'll just ask when I get up to the counter, right? Well, after asking three times if they took cards, and getting three responses of "what would you like", "what can I get you", "what sounds good" I hestitantly placed my order. Then I get this ticket...an I.O.U!!! Are you serious?? How stinkin cool is that???????!!!!! To top it off, the food was amazing and the atmosphere is great. I went back to pay my bill this week. The guy that took my order remembered my name as I walked in the door, and then gave me a free drink for my honesty!! Go to Yats...it ROCKS!!!! (But don't forget cash!)
How wonderful! There are some understanding people out there!
ReplyDelete