Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jolly Days!

We enjoyed our first of many trips to the Indianapolis Children's Museum last Saturday for their Jolly Days celebration with Nana and Papa. I knew it'd be fun, but it was even better than I expected. Grant had the best time running around free and exploring to his heart's desire. Lilly was along for the ride as a happy passenger! I even felt like a kid again walking through the Barbie exhibit remembering the fun I had as a little girl with those crazy plastic dolls.

There aren't many other things better than seeing the world through your children's eyes. At the museum Grant was curious, uninhibited, laughed and smiled a lot, interacted with other children (even shared!!), touched everything he could get his hands on to study it, wasn't worried about his soaking wet shirt after playing at the water table, and just didn't miss a thing! Imagine if all of the rest of us lived every day like that...free from worry and just happy as a clam to be alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment