I've been a little behind with Miss Lillybean's updates!! It's truly hard to believe that this time last year I was feeling very pregnant and full of anticipation to meet our precious daughter. Lilly has proven to be an amazing joy in our lives. Lilly is so fond of her daddy and they've developed quite the bond with Tim being home with her and Grant during the week. What a blessing he has been to our children!!
Lilly has changed so much recently with her newly gained indepence crawling and cruising all over the furniture, our legs, walls, appliances...whatever is upright really. It's SOOO cute! Not that I'm thrilled about it, but she's even traversed the entire flight of stairs a few times with our help. The pediatirican and I are both betting she'll be walking in the next few weeks. She absolutely loves to feed herself just about anything we put in front of her - mostly the usual Cheerios, Goldfish, crackers, toast, and soft fruit. She's even gotten a taste of some grass and mulch while we've been hanging out in the yard - oops!
I could go on and on about her and Grant. Oh, how they make me smile! Praise God for our little family!



TOO cute!
ReplyDelete