Come on, admit it...Grant made you smile today, didn't he? This made my day when it happened, and every day since that I've looked at it. For starters, it's nearly impossible for me to get a smile this big on camera...EVER. But can't you just see the pure enjoyment radiating from his little face!?
It all started at the family picnic Tim organized for his dad's side of the family at McCormick's Creek State Park on Sunday. I truly enjoy watching my kids run and play, but this was an especially fun time. I don't know what it was, but they just melted my heart. Hmmm, maybe it was partly to blame on the blazing heat that day, ha ha!
I'm thinking we need to invest in an outdoor water fountain for the yard! Indy might enjoy it too!
So this is pretty much how every picture attempt with Grant and I turn out. Makes me laugh!



No comments:
Post a Comment