Friday, September 17, 2010

Firefighter in Training

All things firetrucks is the name of the game with my sweet little boy! Well, let me rephrase that...all things trucks, tractors, airplanes, boats, motorcycles...you get the picture!

The local library had a firetruck in the parking lot last week so I swung home after running some appointments to take a little mommy/Grant field trip. Two quick things: #1 - I am SO blessed to have the job I do. Praise God that I can make time in my day to spend valuable time with my babies. #2 - we have absolutely fantastic neighbors that took the time to pass on a simple opportunity to us that meant so much to me. Thanks Katie!!

Grant just ate it up...we were there until almost all of other children left and there was a TON of them there! He loved every inch of the truck, but especially sitting in the drivers seat. (My totally awesome camera died right before he climbed up in the seat so no pictures of that moment...UGH!). It's just adorable to see his sweet little face light up with amazement over seeing something like a firetruck. Oh to live like a child again!

He loved the horns and huge tires...had to check it out up close

No comments:

Post a Comment