Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Workin' on a Full House

` Baby Kegley #3 at 7 weeks!

We are beyond excited to announce that another little Kegley will join our family in June! Blessed...we just feel so blessed and grateful for the miracle of new life that God has given us. We are officially 13 weeks today and our due date is set for June 8th. Another June baby!! If this one is anything like Grant or Lilly, I will NOT deliver early. Fingers crossed because I need to be at Tim's graduation in May!

I am SO grateful for this pregnancy, but wow this has been toughest of the three! Hormones are NO joke. I'm extremely nauseous literally 24/7 and the heartburn is out of control...I like to picture a herd of angry trolls running up and down my esophagus twirling fire batons. We switched OB's this time around and will deliver at Community North. We had to cut down on the drive time in case Baby #3 wants to come as fast as Lilly did!! Pretty sure I'll be packing an emergency kit in case we deliver in the car...I'm seriously worried about that!

I just cant' describe to you how excited we are!!! Babies are such blessings. The best times of my recent life have been when I'm pregnant. I feel so fulfilled -I think because I know God is using me for such a tremendous purpose. Thank you God for this child! I can't wait to see Grant and Lilly with a new baby in the house! We'll keep you updated with the progress and some belly shots soon. Feels good that the secret is now out!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Beth, Tim, Grant, & Lilly!!!

    We are so happy for you and baby #3!!! What an exciting gift from God!!

    Love you bunches!!
    Jenn

    PS... I think its a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness congrats!!! Your kids are just adorable and I can't wait to meet #3! :o)

    ReplyDelete