Thursday, December 16, 2010

You Know You're a Mom...

...when you get SUPER excited to find this on your porch after a long day of work! I had this on my Christmas list...I know - lame, right, but my laundry days just got a lot easier. I don't even know who sent it yet, but it is GREAT! I've never seen anything like it!

We only dry sock, underwear, and clothes we really don't care about. All of the kids clothes and our nicer things go straight to the drying rack. If you've never tried it I would highly recommend it...our clothes last SO much longer! I've used the same Wal-Mart drying rack since I was a freshman in college so you can imagine how many loads of laundry it's been through. But, it's been a faithful follower of this gal all over the Midwest - I kind of hate to retire it. Funny how you get attached to the strangest things.

Wow, I just re-read this post before publishing it...I'm such a dork. But, admit it: you're jealous, and you know you want want too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you! We hang everything up. Love the new rack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I want one!! I hang everything in the door ways and it looks so silly. I need one of those MEGA racks!! When you find out where it came from please let me know!! I need one of those ASAP!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little jealous... I loved my drying rack in college.. but it's disappeared! I will have to look into a new one!

    ReplyDelete