Monday, January 9, 2012

6 Months

Pretty unbelievable that 6 months has so quickly passed! Sam is such a sweet boy, but he's had a rough few weeks! First we have the sleeping situation. Sleep training is well...challenging. Yeah, that's a nice way to put it. I'd rather listen to hours of nails on chalkboards than my poor baby cry, but I'm convinced the only way he's going to figure it out is this method. Otherwise, I would be nursing him back to sleep every two hours. Not so excited about that. Again - my children are seriously cursed with my sleeping genes. It's just not what we like to do...we should be doing something productive :) Hmmm...another little Type A running around the house!

Then we have teething, which I pretty much think is the devil. No Baby Oragel, Motrin, frozen washcloths, or fancy schmancy teething toy will rival my Sammy's intolerance to the pain. He hasn't been the same content baby we knew and I'm ready for these two pearly whites (or as Sammy would probably refer to them - knives) poking through his poor little gums to give it a break!

Oh, but to hear my little baldy laugh, smile with his entire body, and "talk" melts my heart. I'm so lucky to be his mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment