Sunday, September 16, 2012

Have I Told You I'm Crazy?!

I was asked by a friend of a friend this week to make some cookies for her son's birthday party. I have a hard time saying no to the chance to make cookies so of course I immediately agreed!

Then, I found out that the friend of a friend is one of the top bakers for wedding cakes in Indianapolis. She needed a dozen cookies. Can't be that hard right? I was sure it would just be some basketballs, soccer balls, or something similar. Not so much...

She needed Catwoman, Batman, the Joker, and the Riddler. Holy crap! She sent me a copy of her son's party invitation and I about lost it. I even showed Tim the invitation and he said "babe, you can't do that!" The challenge was on!

I LOVE the way they came out. I'm not going to lie, it took me about six hours total over a four day span to do 24 cookies (had to make room for mess ups!). She loved the way they came out too and I'll be doing more orders for her in the future. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment