Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baking Insanity

I had a couple hours of free time during naps this weekend and got to try the spider web cookies I've been dying to make for Halloween. Need to work on my spiders for next time! Oh, and found yet another recipe to try - this one is a keeper - Whoopie Pies. You can't go wrong with devil's food cookies with marshmallow filling. I'm renaming them Gobs - we had a neighbor back in OH who made them on a grand scale and called them that (not really sure where the name came from, but sounds good to me!). It's amazing we're not overweight in this house with all the junk food I make!!



2 comments:

  1. Beth, my mom's been making whoopie pies for me lately from a recipe she got in Amish country in Ohio. She makes pumpkin and chocolate and they are awesome! You'll have to let me try one of yours sometime. I love whoopie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've found your calling, no more 8-5 job for you!

    ReplyDelete