Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

It's become a 4th tradition that we end up at our friend's, the Delays, beautiful home on Geist for a pool party and cookout. It was our second holiday there as the Kegley clan of four and definitely one of my favorite memories as a family. Grant and Lilly both had a great time, enjoyed being in the water (yay for Lilly!!), the weather was absolutely perfect, and I even got to cuddle Lilly as she napped.
Oh, and another fun part - I made a new recipe to take to the cookout from Bakerella - Pillow Cookies. Brownies in the center of chocolate chip cookies. WOW, were they good, chewy, soft, perfect, huge...just make them. You'll be happy you did. I'd have a picture, but I didn't come home with any leftovers!
Admiring the regatta on Geist...wish I was out there!
Grant and Lilly's kisses make my day

A little big for it, but he LOVES it!

Hmmm...a common theme!

2 comments:

  1. It was good to see you all yesterday. I'm glad we got to sit and chat. You have some cute kids on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I was looking at those cookies on Bakerella a few weeks ago and they look fantastic!! I guess I am going to have to make them sometime!!

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete