Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Waddle

I have no idea how I ended up in the third trimester, but it's here and I am thrilled!!! We're about 11 weeks away from meeting the newest little Kegley when our definition of chaos and sleepless nights will never look the same...we're crazy, I know this. I have people remind me of that almost on a daily basis!

Baby #3 and I have been sailing right along in the last few weeks. Passed my glucose test, found out I'm anemic (no big deal), and have gained 23 pounds - most of which I'd like to believe are thanks to my natural boob job, but my tightening jeans are telling me otherwise. The joys!!

So the funnest part has been the new waddle I'm rocking everywhere I go. The joint where my pelvis comes together is not behaving and causing me some terrible pain. The treadmill aggravates it, which is so not cool with me...I need the mental break that precious 45 minutes gives me. The only remedy my OB could give was a maternity support belt. Crazy thing about it, although it does kinda feel good, is that it accentuates my expanding muffin top that arrives on my waist right about now.

In the end, I still love being pregnant and will dearly miss these days when my baby is with me 24/7 no matter where I am or what I'm doing.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week!


28 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment