How far along? 34 weeks to the day!
Baby's size? Almost 5 pounds. Fatten up in there baby!
Weight Gain? 30 lbs and still feeling great! I'm total proof that your body is going to do what it needs to regardless of how hard you try not to gain a ton of weight...I've worked out at least 4 days a week since I found out I was pregnant and I'll still manage to gain about 35 or 40 lbs by the end of it. Totally worth it though!
Maternity clothes? Ready to say goodbye to them!
Belly button in or out? The Alien Belly Button is ridiculously out of control at this point. There's no hiding or containing this thing.
Sleep? If you follow my blog you know how awesome that's going in the Kegley house. Oh well...in six weeks I'll pretty much be up 24/7 anyway :)
Foods I am loving? Wavy Lay's, french onion dip, and Orange Fanta...guess that could partially explain the weight gain!!
Foods I am hating? Chicken. Yuck
Best moment this week? Getting a pedicure with my favorite ladies over the weekend to celebrate this precious baby.
Movement? Come on over for party time which begins every night at 7 or 8pm. I need to take video of the dance moves in my belly - even after three pregnancies it still fascinates me.
Symptoms? A huge belly and insane nesting. Love it
Gender? Mostly convinced we'll be returning the pink to Kohl's, but the jury is still out.
What I miss? Sleeping. Soundly. I don't remember what that's like. Maybe pre-2007...
What I'm looking forward to? Giving birth naturally again. I know...crazy, but it's truly a beautiful thing. I'll fill you in on that in another post sometime.



No comments:
Post a Comment