So, I've really been savoring the last few weeks we have as a family of four and relishing in the attention I can still give to Grant and Lilly right now. My only real fear of being a mama of 3 little ones is not having enough time for each of them, but then I think about how I feared that right before Lilly was born. I cried constantly about Grant not being my baby anymore and him feeling less loved. It was a really strange place to be emotionally and I'm somewhat there again. But, thankfully God has this great plan for mothers and fathers...He miraculously multiplies the love you have for each of your children even as he divides it. What a blessing!
With our busy weeks ahead, they'll be lots to post about! Hope you're all having a blessed day!
My precious little man ready for his last day!
Yep, she's ready for her glamour shot...
Trying to beat the 90+ degree weather!
Laughing hysterically at their daddy making faces after bathtime...love this!



No comments:
Post a Comment