Friday, August 12, 2011

Family Time

We spent Saturday a couple weekends ago at a great state park in southern Indiana, McCormick's Creek. Tim resurrected a family tradition and planned a Kegley get together. We're going strong with two years in a row...here's hoping it continues on! With such a large family on his side it's so nice to have time together to catch up!

It was HOT, but we had a great time and the kids were worn out and crazy dirty after lots of running around, climbing, and digging in the dirt. I'm starting to think that Tim and I really have this traveling-with-three-kids thing down. I'd by lying if I didn't say there are times when it can be complete choas and I want to throw myself down and cry like a toddler, but luckily I don't throw tantrums too often...at least not in public. Ha!

P.S. It's 2:45pm on a beautiful Friday afternoon, but the best part: all three kids are SLEEPING...at the same time...what?!?!?!?!?!? Ahhhhhhhhhh




No comments:

Post a Comment