We did it! We bought a house!!! After selling my first house in Indy back in 2008, living with Tim's parents for 4 months, and renting a home from my parents for 2 and 1/2 years we are so lucky to finally be laying down roots of our own next month. There's no doubt in my mind that we've made it here because of our dedicated families. They are truly amazing in the constant support they've given Tim and I. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, mom and dad, Bob and Sylvia. We love you!
Ever since I stepped into the foyer of this home with our fabulous realtor back in August I've been dreaming of the memories we'll be creating as family there. The house was being built as a spec home and we snatched it up for a great deal! We've met a few of our new neighbors and on the court, once all of the homes are moved into later this year, there will be 17 children between 8 houses! I see lots of block parties and fun in our future!
The greatest part of our new address is that it's just on the other side of the neighborhood we're currently living in! I was having a hard time leaving thinking about leaving the great friends we've made here. Now we're only just a stroller ride away :) And it'll probably make for a slightly easier move!
More pictures to come soon!



Big Congrats!!!!
ReplyDelete