
We're all hanging in there on baby watch 24/7! The due date came and went, but I'm trying not to let it drive me crazy. Tim's been a HUGE support keeping the kids busy, like trying to ride poor Indy, while I finish up some work related things and distract myself with cleaning and keeping busy around the house.
I even braved the pool with Grant on my due date...it was quite a challenge to convince myself that being in a bathing suit at 40 weeks pregnant was a good idea. Glad I did because he had a GREAT time and the baby seemed to enjoy the feeling of floating - it was crazy active while we were in the pool.
I have a scheduled induction for next Wednesday morning if I make it that long, which is Lilly's birthday...booooo! Fingers crossed we can just cancel that so my babies don't have to share their special days!! I'm having a hard time not fearing the combination of pitocin and a pain medication-free birth. Natural childbirth was such a better experience for us so we're hopeful that it turns out that way again for us. COME ON, BABY!



Lets go BABY KEGELY #3!!! Hope he/she come soon!!! Prayers and Love to you all!! :)
ReplyDelete