Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend!!! The weather has been perfect to be outside so we managed to fill up our days to keep us all out of the house and entertained while we wait for Baby #3 to grace us with it's presence. Saturday morning we headed downtown to a PBS Kids event in Military Park (thanks for the tip Katie!!) and had so much fun. The kids weren't so sure about seeing all the characters in person...Grant's face was priceless!

Yesterday, we were lucky enough to serve again at Shepherd for their Project Jordan program. The weather was SO nice for all of the outdoor activities they had planned for the kids and there was a great turnout! Although I never originally thought we'd be able to make it, I'm happy the baby managed to hold off so we could be there. Grant went with us and did great...he had lots of girls to chase, which he seems to be taking a liking to lately...hmmm.

So, we're 40 weeks and 5 days preggers today...wow. Never thought I'd type, say, or ever be in this situation!!! Physically I feel fine, so luckily I'm not miserable. I have an appointment with my amazing OB later today to see what's going on, but I'm totally preparing myself to make it to Wednesday's induction. We'll have a baby in a little over 48 hours for sure. YAY!!!!!! Keep an eye out for some exciting updates!









No comments:

Post a Comment