Monday, January 3, 2011

Our Circle

I'm a little late on this one...

Tim and I hosted a party a few weeks ago for the holidays. Awesome spread of yummy food and desserts, great White Elephant exchange, and tons of laughter! Pretty normal party, right? Well not really because I just have to brag on our friends - what a fantastic, fun, and genuine group of people! I truly feel like Tim and I have an exception circle of friends around us. Before the party, the last time I had stood back and looked around a room full of our closest friends and family and felt overwhelmingly blessed was our wedding...I am still in awe of the people God has put in our lives.
Just check out the pictures...at one point we had the entire group of us (over 20 people) sandwiched shoulder to shoulder around our kitchen table playing Left Right Center (SOOOOO fun!). People from high school, college, church, and the neighborhood. Definitely an eclectic group, but everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and it's the most fun I've had in a long time. Just one of those get-togethers I won't soon forget. Thanks friends :)

A great gift...coffee and chocolate!!


Stealing the wine...good choice!


Concentrating on a little game of Celebrity (sorta like Charades). Hilarious!
LCR. Best. Game. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment